Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011♥

HOHOHOHO
evreryone blogged about their last day of 2011
so i am here to blog about it tooo =P

what can i say now??
GOODBYE 2011!!!

its so freaking soooooon!!!

i just taken my SPM result on March
then my dad passed away on June
Continued by my Form 6 intake
Form 6 exam ended
my wife took his SPM
Attended his school Prom
Countdown on Christmas with my friends

then TODAY is the end of this YEAR
yayy..2012 is coming soon
and i should said goodbye for those unhappy memories on this year
and I AM GOING TO BE 19 on tomorrow(shit!!!)
but i dont think i look old LORR!=P

Time flies (Proven)


tomorrow we should start counting the days till the world end
LOL

So,i have did some pretty changes on my hair
Long hair
new hairstyle for a new year


and its short now ..Yayyy..
by the way i love my hair now
i know i am old,
anyway i still wanna act YOUNG..okay?!
here the photos
Or u like the curly one ?? lol
short hair can be sexy one!

 i'm sexy and i knew it!LOL
 u know what?
the benefits of having short hair
shampoo wasted
need long time to dry your hair
hair falls (reduced)
look mature/old
"heavy-headed"

i am not here to criticize or judge any of the long hair lovers
its just my opinion
sorry if i have make any one of the long hair gals annoyed =/

Hello 2012
end of the world??LOL
so appreciate every single day u still alive!
and a song i am hereby to attach
"Start of Something New"

i hope everyone will live a better life on 2012!!!


P.s: You know what ?
later i am going to countdown again with my friends!
at ENCORP strand

No Alcohol ( i'm the driver) :(
Hahahaha!!!=D
 

meet you guys there!

 

7 comments:

  1. Hope 2017 is good so far for you.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health.
    cara mengobati penyakit polip
    obat angin duduk

    ReplyDelete

  3. I would like to thanks for sharing high value and informative article with us. And i hope you'll sharing more idea's and keep writing more like this one.

    cara mengobati asam lambung
    cara mengobati herpes
    cara menyembuhkan liver
    cara mengobati keputihan
    cara mengobati fungsi ginjal rusak
    cara mengobati vertigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Author, you have written nice article and shared with great information. Thanks for giving such a wonderful world class information.
    Jobs in Visakhapatnam
    Jobs in Bhopal
    Jobs in Pune
    Jobs in Mumbai
    Jobs in Chennai
    Jobs in Kolkata

    ReplyDelete

Show me your love!