Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let's Veet!

I think all the girls share the same feeling with me
Whenever we watch teevee programme
we used to watch Taiwan's girls with pretty sharp face, big eyes
most importantly they have fair skin
especially their long "furless"feet

when i was in primary school,
all my limbs covered with "hair"
even my parents saluted me "furry-girl"
I didn't dare to wear shorts that will reveal my legs with massive hair
I used to wear skirt but with white stockings that we used for ballet which overwhelmingly cover my Hairry-feet!
should i blame on my body hormone that boost my hairiness??

But later in secondary school, because of embarrassment,
i shaved my feet with shaver that my dad used -.-
i found out that using shaver did not last
as the hair will grow out fast and what we called "rough" after the hair grows

After been told by my friend, she recommended me using Veet!

There's so many choices of veet products!
and there's so many flavor LOL

Previously i was using the Veet wax strips
it did last longer ,for about 3 weeks as it removes the hair from the root!
it is easy to use and you wont feel any pain
 
step 1: rub the strips with your both palm and tear the both strips
step 2: paste it on the place where you feel that's hairy and flattened it with your hand
step 3: tear it off !
And you know that Veet is so meticulous! that they prepared few packs of wax-removal oil that you can use it to remove the remained wax on your skin! How sweet!

For more ..

Now, as our life turned hustle-bustle,
we will always prefer easy way and time-saving products lol!
That's the Veet hair removal cream!
Highly recommend those lazy girls like me using hair removal cream!
Using hair removal cream is more convenient!
Just need a few minutes before you shower!
step 1: apply the cream on the part where you want to remove the hair and wait for few minutes
step 2: Scrape it using the plastic "shaver" that they supplied in the box!
step 3: wash it during your shower!
That's really easy and fast!
For more ..

I am using Aloe vera! it's for sensitive skin and it did help to restore our skin hydration!
After using Veet, my skin condition is smoother and fairer!
I know its abit weird la..
but i always used to have the habit molesting my own feet after removing the hair lol!
its really smooth until you feel abit weird when you wear skirts/shorts as the clothes directly touch our skin instead of hair lor!

 This is my outfit before and after revamped:
This shirt is kinda loose and look a bit over-size on me.
 A slight cut at the edge of the shirt, tie a small ribbon at the place you cut and now you can have a hot shirt that can show you waistline!

Cover your feet again with long skirt or long jeans?
 No more!!!
Use Veet and say byebye to unwanted hair!

 Having smooth and silky skin no longer a dream! Use Veet to pursue your dream !

1 comment:

Show me your love!